The perfect weeknight fish dinner. Simple but refreshing and tangy with a kick! Serve with rice and some veggies, dinner is ready in less than 20 minutes!
|Prep Time: 5 mins||Cook Time: 12 mins||Serves: 2-3|
- 1.5 lb whitefish or preferred fish (we recommend cod and halibut!)
- Optional: Cilantro and sliced chilis as garnish
- 1.5 tablespoons Grumpy Ginger Malaysian Red Curry blend
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime squeeze
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or other favorite herbs (include the stems!)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss the marinade ingredients together until mixed well. Spoon marinade over fish and coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced chilis. Finish with extra squeeze of lime if desired.
- Serve with fresh rice or preferred grains.