Malaysian Red Curry, Mild
- Nutrition Facts
All the delicious spices, chilis and herbs of our signature product, but with a little less heat. Quick and versatile, you can cook it with pretty much anything. Check out the Recipes page for ideas!
- Each jar serves 8+ meals
- Vegan, gluten free, 0g added sugar, no preservatives or additives
- What else you'll need: preferred protein / veggies and coconut milk
- Recommended side dishes: roti (Malaysian flatbread found in Trader Joe’s frozen aisle, on Umami Cart, or at any Asian grocery store), fresh veggies and jasmine rice
- Heat level: Mild
1/4 Jar Serves 2-3:
Sauté 1/4 jar of paste for 2-3 mins.
Add 1-1.5lbs chicken or desired protein and coat in paste.
Simmer covered with 1/4 cup water for 10-15 mins.
Once protein is cooked, add 1/4 can (100mL) full-fat coconut milk and simmer on low heat for 2-3 mins until desired consistency is reached.
Serve with fresh jasmine rice, roti and side dishes.
For larger serving sizes, see table below.
Sunflower oil, lemongrass, shallot, ginger, garlic, sea salt, red chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric, fennel seed, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves, cardamom
- Grumpy Ginger: Not too much! Its really concentrated
- Protein: Cubes for max flavor absorption, but whole pieces are fine too!
- Water: Use less water and more coconut milk for a thicker consistency
- Coconut Milk: Add after chicken is cooked. Adding too early will thin out the consistency
- Veggies: Add once chicken is cooked for a crunchy texture or add earlier for a softer chew
I have been searching for a cooking sauce without any gums or filters and I finally found it. It's so delicious. You can use it to cook anything - veggies, meat, fish, tofu and more. It's talky wonderful. I give it as a gift all the time.
This is hands down the best jarred sauce of anything I have ever bought. It truly tastes homemade. I usually feel the need to enhance a store bought sauce but this curry sauce is perfect as is! The spicy version is the perfect amount of spicy too! I gave a jar of the spicy to each of my girls - they keep raving about it. I have ordered a bunch and am giving them out as holiday gifts ;)
I’ve made the recipe on the jar for coconut curry chicken, but I’ve also used a couple of tablespoons as a flavor booster to stews, and sautéed dishes. Very good.
I had given up on finding something like this that didn't have gums, thickener, preservatives. I can't believe how good this was. Every person loved it.